01 October 2010

[Admin] Moving Forward

A while back I realized that I was a much better essayist than I was a true blogger, and that my ability to build categories and such on this site were not really conducive to what I wanted for the future. I also realized that I knew several people in similar positions who I shared a significant portion of my readership with: none of us posted all that often, yet we maintained three separate sites. Rather than continuing to maintain those sites, we decided to consolidate in one place where we can post more often and that gives us better features for managing and organizing the different kinds of posts we want to make.

So this marks the start of a transition over to a new site. I am going to be focusing my blogging and essay efforts at Weaving Wyrd. Please update your bookmarks accordingly and I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment